Meetings, Incentives, Congress, Events
We all feel and need to be more aware that sustainability is a real need, and thinking on the future we will have to change habbits and even the way we live, eat, travel and work.
So are you ready to encourage your colleagues, friends and family to be more aware about sustainability?
“A sustainable event is one that considers the negative impact on the environment where it takes place, and tries to minimise it to the lowest possible level in order to produce the lowest environmental impact“
7 tips for your sustainable event
– Choose a local Caterer that the menu choices are created based on local and ecological food and beverage.
– Avoid using paper as much as possible, communicate with participants with an App. Use Ipads instead of blocks during meetings…
– Choose Accommodation with Eco friendly systems and sustainable company policies.
– Saving resources, Use led lights, on displays and presentations. Generate your own energy with teambuilding activities.
– Recycle waste as much as possible. Have specific bin set out for Recycling.
– Use free trade products. The goal of fair trade products are to help people developing countries to have a better and fairer trading conditions and working rights, as well as to promote sustainability around.
– Use electric powered transportation to reduce CO2 emisions.
Eventually the sum of small actions is what makes the difference, this will improve the public image of your company and will inspire others to do the same.
Contact us for your Sustainable Group program: